Medi-Share is a healthcare sharing ministry founded on the belief that there is a BETTER way … a Biblical way, to take care of your healthcare. A way that focuses on people, NOT profit. A way that inspires you to live a healthier lifestyle so you can fulfill the plan God has for you. We are passionate about saving you money so you can use those funds to support your family and further kingdom work.
Medi-Share is an organized way in which Christians share their money to pay for each other’s eligible medical bills.
• It’s accountable– Members vote on the guidelines.
• It’s affordable– There’s an option for every budget that generally saves members around 50%.
• It’s Biblical– It’s modeled after the early church in the Book of Acts where people were of one heart and mind and shared what they had.
• It’s a community– Members support each other in prayer and come alongside you when you need it most.
But wait, there’s more. Your Medi-Share membership also gives you zero cost 24/7 access to telehealth providers and dental and vision discounts.
HOW MEDI-SHARE|Christian Care Ministry WORKS
Each month, your monthly share is matched with another’s eligible medical bills. Through a secure online portal, Christian Care Ministry coordinates the direct sharing of medical costs between members. You will know each month whose bills your share is helping pay, and when you have eligible bills and your annual household portion (AHP) has been met, your fellow believers will be sharing those bills and praying for you as well.
WHAT’S THE COST?
With Medi-Share, there’s an option for every budget. Each household’s monthly share is based on the age of the oldest applicant and how many family members are participating, and there are seven Annual Household Portion (AHP) options available, ranging from $1,000 * to $10,500.
* The $1,000 AHP is only available to unmarried individuals age 18-29.
Member Services (800) 264-2562
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 9 pm EST