Disclaimer: We are not in any way affiliated with Prosperity Life. In fact, we are Independent Insurance agents that offer Top Rate final expense insurance companies. This article is our personal review of their simplified issue product Life Insurance program along with our opinions on the matter. If you are looking to contact directly with this info
Final expense companies
WHOLE LIFE INSURANCE or PERMANENT LIFE INSURANCE from Prosperity Life Group
Whole life insurance policies or permanent insurance conveys less initial investment when compared with the cost of Term Life insurance rates. The strategies are held over a more drawn-out timeframe and regularly are paid out with death the length of the payments are made and current.
The drawback to purchasing entire life insurance is the general cost of insurance versus the advantages. As it were, will the sum you pay in premiums be justified regardless of the compensation advantages when you require them? It’s imperative to get an exact thought of what the cost versus payout will be from an approved insurance provider.
On the upside, whole life insurance increases in value and can happen frequently, if necessary, be borrowed from by the insured before cashing in the policy. This advantage can frequently help a family during extreme financial circumstances.
Is one of the leading providers of life, annuity, and supplemental products. Their member companies include SBLI Life Insurance Co, Inc., Shenandoah Life Insurance Company, and S.USA Life Insurance Co., Inc. they have been meeting the needs of the middle market consumers for over 100 years.
Final Expense Whole Life Insurance ( Free Online quote No B/S Calls Or spam email)
Whole life insurance, also known as permanent life insurance, does just what the name implies-sbli life insurance- it provides protection for life. Whole life insurance also provides guaranteed level premiums, death benefits, and cash value. You remain covered as long as the premiums are paid when due.
Key Features *.
• Provides permanent protection.
• Premiums are level for your lifetime.
• Builds tax-deferred cash value.
• Easy application process with no medical exam– answers to the application questions help us determine your eligibility.
• Eligible customers qualify for the LEVEL, GRADED, or MODIFIED Plan depending on health history.
* Loans against the policy will reduce the cash value and death benefit by the sum owed and may cause the policy to lapse. Acceptance is based on answers to health questions and other information you provide or give us permission to obtain. Other product options may be available if ineligible for simplified issue products. For the Graded or Modified Plans, there is a reduced death benefit for the first two policy years for non-accidental death.
Shenandoah Life Insurance Company.
P.O. BOX 12847.
Roanoke, VA 24029.
SBLI USA Life Insurance Company, Inc.
100 W. 33rd Street, Suite 1007.
New York, NY 10001-2914.
1 -866 -787 -2123.
S.USA Life Insurance Company, Inc
.P.O. Box 1050.
Newark, NJ 07101-1050.