Dental vision Insurance Arizona
Dental and vision plans for Arizona
Preventive dental care can save you money by keeping your mouth protected from more serious dental issues. Besides protecting your smile, regular dental check-ups help monitor your overall health. Many risks, such as diabetes, oral cancer, and heart disease can be detected early on by a dentist.
individual vision and dental insurance
For most of us who work and get medical benefits through our employer, once a year we are asked to select a cheap insurance plan as part of our health group benefits. Every year we are also given a choice to add coverage for dental and stand-alone vision plans
Most of the time you will come out as a winner since dental and vision package can save you a lot of money in the long run. Most of the major provider make this plan available at a reasonable rate. Some of the plans are tied to your health insurance but some are available independently
Dental and vision insurance are two common add-ons that you can get in addition to your regular insurance which can save you thousands of dollars in medical treatment every year. you can get dental discount plans, a very affordable
Companies that offer Individual vision and dental insurance in AZ
Ameritas Affordable dental and vision insurance Individual Dental Plans.
Ameritas individual dental insurance is an affordable way to maintain dental health when you are not covered through an employer. And having your own plan means it’s portable– you can take it with you if you retire, change jobs, start your own business, or take a sabbatical.
Dental Plan Highlights.
• Each plan provides a different level of benefits to meet your individual needs.
• All plans cover preventive services, such as an annual dental exam and cleaning, at 100% when visiting a network provider.
• You have the freedom to use any dentist with the opportunity to save an average of 30% with an Ameritas Dental Network provider.
• If you know your dentist is in the Ameritas Dental Network, take advantage of one of the “network” plans to save money on your monthly premium.
Individual Vision Plans.
Get 15% off your first order with code ‘LENS15’!
How many hours do you spend each day staring at digital devices? Researchers at the Weill Cornell Medical College in New York report that Americans are exhausting their eyes because of too much screen time, which can cause vision problems such as eye strain, irritation, dryness, fatigue, blurred vision, and sleep problems.
Ameritas individual vision insurance is an affordable way to maintain vision health when you are not covered through an employer. And having your own plan means it’s portable– you can take it with you if you change jobs, start your own business, or take a sabbatical.
Vision Plan Highlights.
• Out-of-network benefits– the plan provides an allowance and you are responsible for any cost above that amount.
• No waiting periods.
UnitedHealthcare offers vision insurance in two different ways.
Combining your dental and vision insurance.
By adding a vision insurance rider to your dental insurance plan3 you get access to vision care plan benefits like routine eye exams, allowances for prescription glasses and contacts and discounts on other vision services.
Buying standalone vision insurance plans.
Vision insurance as a standalone plan4 has those same benefits and even more flexibility as you can choose a plan that covers glasses, contacts or both.
Vision insurance is designed to help you cover and budget for ongoing vision care expenses like routine eye exams, prescription glasses, and contact lenses.
Are you looking for vision insurance or eye insurance? UnitedHealthcare offers vision plans underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company that feature:
• Coverage for people of all ages.
• No waiting periods.
• Saving through a national network of vision service and eyewear providers.
• Freedom to go out of network and still get benefits if you pay the difference between your plan allowance and your final cost.
No matter your life stage, VSP has options to keep you covered.
As a VSP member, you’ll receive access to care from great eye doctors, quality eyewear, and the affordability you deserve, all at low out-of-pocket costs.
Buy VSP coverage on your own.
We’ve got individual plan options for you starting as low as $13 a month.
• Self-employed or part-time individuals.
• Those changing jobs.
Have VSP coverage through your employer? Take care of your eyes by enrolling in VSP and focus on what’s important to you!
Options for Enrollment.
• Enrolling during the open enrollment period.
• Enrolling after a qualifying life event.
• Those changing jobs.
• Why Enroll with VSP?
• We know that caring for your vision is personal– something you ‘d only leave in the hands of someone you trust. That’s why we’re committed to providing you with the best choices in doctors and eyewear styles, all while saving hundreds of dollars!
• Doctor Network.
• VSP doctors are independently certified and highly credentialed, making it easy to choose the eye doctor who’s right for you. Through a WellVision Exam ®, the most comprehensive eye exam available, your VSP network doctor can detect signs of health conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
• Premier Program.
• The Premier Program gives you a wide selection of featured frame brands, advanced eye exams using the latest high-tech equipment, access to exclusive Bonus Offers, and more, all at one convenient location.
• Special Offers and Savings.
• With Exclusive Member Extras, savings never looked so good. You’ll have access to exclusive offers from leading industry brands, totaling more than $2,500 in savings. VSP Members get an extra $40 to spend on select frame brands and save up to 40% on non-covered lens enhancements when seeing a VSP network doctor.
• Superior Personalized Service.
• As the only national not-for-profit vision insurance company, we put our members first so you can trust you’re getting the best care. It’s no wonder 92% of our members are satisfied with VSP.